Anya Ayoung Chee - Miss Trinidad & Tobago

Anya Ayoung Chee


Age: 26
Height: 5'7"
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I find something intriguing in everything I experience, so my interests are many and varied, ranging from fashion and photography to reggae music and documentaries. Overall, my greatest loves are dancing and meeting new people.


What is your career ambition?
To be a woman who bridges the gap between beauty, success and socially conscious work. I hope to own and be the face of many businesses, specifically in the creative field, and to use these businesses as a conduit for aiding those in need.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
It is going to art school when most people thought I should become a doctor. It took a lot of courage to take a less conventional, and therefore riskier, route. Making that decision helped me follow my instincts more confidently in other aspects of my life. In fact it even helped me make the decision to come here to compete for Miss Universe.


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
When I was twenty-one my family endured a difficult and tragic event. In response to it, we created the TallMan Foundation for the empowerment of young people in underprivileged areas. The unique aspect of this experience is the way in which my family dealt with it - turning an otherwise horrific experience into a positive, life-giving one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts