Barbara Tatara - Miss Poland

Barbara Tatara

 


Age: 24
Height: 5'9"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
My major interest is the study of languages. I truly believe that intercultural knowledge is enhanced by learning foreign langauges. As such, I enjoy traveling most of all. I find it easier to adapt to different environments and can utilize my communication skills in different languages. In my leisure time I enjoy getting together with friends most of all, and naturally, going shopping.


What is your career ambition?
I hope to graduate in my field of study and I want to do something special with children.

 
What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
Enjoying and maintaining the same quality of relationships with family and friends whilst having the most wonderful set of experiences as an ambassador of my home province and country.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts