Diana Barrasa - Miss Honduras

Diana Barrasa

 


Age: 22
Height: 5'10"
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I work as a publicist salesperson and I enjoy being able to do so from my home. I also enjoy reading, working out at the gym, dancing and listening to music.


What is your career ambition?
I hope to be able to open my own company and be able to work independently as my own boss.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
That being a young woman, I am about to finish my career in communications and as a publicist.

 
What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
When I was 15 years old I got lost at the national park and it took me more than one hour to find my way back to the group I was with. I could hear them calling my name but I couldn't find them. It was very frightening.


What do you want the judges to know about you?
That I am an interesting person. I like to work hard and take different challenges and I am not scared to stand up for what I believe in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts