Eleonora Masalab - Miss Uruguay

Eleonora Masalab


Age: 19
Height: 5'5"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
My interests are trying to be a better person every day, improving myself not only professionally but also spiritually and intellectually. I like learning new things and I enjoy meeting new people and going to new places because I think in this way we learn a lot from the different cultures and points of view, which enriches our lives.


What is your career ambition?
To be an excellent professional and/or an outstanding businessperson. I'd also like to study medicine, which is something I'm really into.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
I'm proud of who I am and of getting so far by myself. I'm also proud of the education I've received.


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
The title of Miss Uruguay and having the opportunity of living this beautiful moment.


What do you want the judges to know about you?
I'm a woman eager of new challenges, with all the responsibility, discipline and will I have, in order to achieve my goals and to be not only proud of myself but to fill with pride those who are with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts