Laura Tanguy - Miss France

Laura Tanguy

 


Age: 20
Height: 5'9"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
My passion is helping others, that is why I chose to become a nurse. I enjoy reading as well, and have practiced a variety of sports.


What is your career ambition?
I wish to become an independent and devoted nurse. I have started nursing school, and am eager to continue my studies.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
I was very proud when I passed my Nursing School admission exam.


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
My two years living in the USA, where I was capable of blending into American culture, was an enriching experience.
What do you want the judges to know about you?
I would like them to see that I have come to represent France at its best, and show a good and positive image of my country.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts