Sinem Sulun - Miss Turks & Caicos

Sinem Sulun


Age: 19
Height: 5'4"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I enjoy volunteering and traveling the world. It gives me the opportunity to educate myself on different cultures and surroundings. Making new friends and experiencing new things is always an excitement. I also enjoy photography, not only modeling but also being the person behind the camera.


What is your career ambition?
I have already begun my career as a talk show host and producer but my dreams go further than that. I plan to become a famous talk show host/producer to educate and entertain our young people about the world we live in. I also have a desire to become a Computer Systems Engineer.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
Other than representing my country in this pageant, my proudest personal accomplishment is to be the first female of my age and also the only beauty queen of my country to own, host and produce a youth television program.


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
I am the first female of my age and the only beauty queen to own, host and produce a youth television program.


What do you want the judges to know about you?
I want the judges to know that I am an ambitious young woman who wants to lead by example by teaching young women that there is absolutely nothing you cannot achieve. Your dreams can come true, just like mine did when I became Miss Turks and Caicos Universe. I also want the judges to know that I am a very responsible and hardworking person. I am sociable and easy to get along with. With my confidence, I believe I can be the first woman representing my country to become the next Miss Universe Beauty Queen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts