Tracey Nicolaas - Miss Aruba

Tracey Nicolaas


Age: 20
Height: 5'7"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I love dancing, swimming and spending quality time with my family. I enjoy doing dancing the most as I’m in the dance world for more than 15 years. My mother encouraged me to begin with the dance lessons at a very young age. I took classes of classical ballet, jazz and tap dance. Dance is a way to express yourself. I have worked as a professional dancer and nowadays I am a dance teacher.


What is your career ambition?
At this moment my ambition is to become Miss Universe and to use this as a platform to open many doors of endless opportunities in modeling, dancing, and even acting.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
Taking into consideration the education I have received at home, where one’s study is the foundation for the future, I can say that now my proudest accomplishment until this moment is to have obtained the associate degree in Hospitality and Tourism management.


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
With my dance experiences I have had the opportunity to take part in an international revue, “Let’s go Latin”, that consist of professional, international dancers and acrobats. It was a unique experience to share the great scene with international dancers at a young age for almost one year.


What do you want the judges to know about you?
I consider myself a person disciplined, well organized, positive minded and always in search of new challenges to face. I face everything with a positive attitude and I learn something new from every situation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts