Jayde Nicole Playboy Playmate in Bikini

Jayde-Nicole-15

Jayde Nicole


2008 Playmate
of the Year

BIRTHPLACE: Scarborough, Ontario

BUST:           34"  C

WAIST:         24 "

HIPS:            35 "

HEIGHT:        5' 9"

WEIGHT:       117 lbs


 

Jayde-Nicole-5
Jayde Nicole in Bikini on the front page of Playboy Magzine

Jayde-Nicole-1 Jayde-Nicole-6 Jayde-Nicole-9
Jayde Nicole in Bikini Jayde Nicole in Bikini Jayde Nicole in Bikini
     
Jayde Nicole : About Me

 

Jayde-Nicole-15

AMBITIONS: To continue modeling while saving money for university. I want to earn a business degree.

TURN-ONS: Intelligence, honesty and politeness.


TURNOFFS: Liars, rude people, arrogance, fake people.


JOBS I HAD BEFORE MODELING: I worked as a salesperson at Guess and in the pro shop of a golf and country club.


GOOD FIRST DATE IDEA: Going to the zoo would be awesome!


I WILL NEVER: Say never. . . because it only holds you back.

 

More Information

Jayde Nicole knows what it means to give everything to the camera. She once did a lingerie shoot outside when the temperature felt like 40 degrees below zero. "They smeared glycerin all over my body to keep me warm," she giggles. "It actually turned out to be a really cool picture."
She also started her own modeling company to show off the local talent. "I look for models who are really polite," Jayde says. "Pretty, natural girls. I wanted to  put together a classy group of girls from my area so we could all work together." And when she's not working? "I take my teacup chihuahua "Pumpkin" with me everywhere and spend as much time as possible with my friends, most of whom are men. I'm like one of the guys." We beg to differ.

Jayde Nicole  (blonde) is Playmate of Playboy. She is in Bikini posing for hot and sexy photos. She is looking too sexy in these poses with bikini. Download photos by right click on its and leave comments.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts