Nicosia Lawson - Miss Cayman Islands

|

Nicosia Lawson


My name is Nicosia Lawson.I was born in St Vincent’s & Grenadines, but grew up in the Cayman Islands. Nestled in the calm, turquoise waters of the Western Caribbean, the 3 islands, Grand Cayman, Cayman Brac, and Little Cayman are blessed with sun-kissed beaches.

I have a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Political Science, currently I am a Senior Credit Consultant with a bank, but my ambition is to be successful in the field of finance as a Corporate Lawyer by obtaining a Law degree as well as my Master’s in Financial Management.

Hobbies & Sporting interests are: singing; modelling; making fashion jewellery; playing netball; volleyball; badminton; I am a track & field athlete; an avid reader; Editor-in-Chief and publisher of my own woman’s magazine called ‘Inspire’.

Favourite food is BBQ ribs, I also enjoy cassava cake. My motto is ‘Boundaries exist only in the mind that refuses to overcome them’.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts