Spencer Scott from Playboy

Spencer-Scott-01

Spencer Scott

 

NAME:        Spencer Scott
BIRTHPLACE:     St. Petersburg, FL
BUST:         32"  D
WAIST:         27
HIPS:         36
HEIGHT:     5' 4"
WEIGHT:     110 lbs


AMBITIONS:     To be a model for Victoria's Secret and Guess jeans and market products.
TURN-ONS:     A great smile, self-confidence, a great sense of humor and manners.
TURNOFFS:     Guys who are too cocky, not outgoing and have bad skin and hygiene.
MY FAMILY:     My two sisters--an actress-model and an aspiring film producer--and a mom who loves me no matter what.



SOMETHING I NEED TO LEARN:     How to cook!
SPORTS TEAM I FOLLOW:     The Atlanta Braves.
JOBS I HAD BEFORE MODELING:     Hostess at a local restaurant and babysitter.
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE I HAVE SEEN:     Cancún, Mexico.

 

Spencer Scott 27 Spencer Scott 22  Spencer Scott 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts