Alfina Nassyrova - Miss Kazakhstan

Alfina Nassyrova

 


Age: 20
Height: 5'7"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I like traveling and meeting interesting people, learning about new places and getting to know about different traditions. I'm fond of singing, dancing, and playing the piano. I really love reading aphorisms and statements of great people.


What is your career ambition?
I'd like to rise to the achievements I have set for myself. I'm a future designer of fashion wear, and I have chosen this profession to be always in the world of beauty. I'd like to create beautiful wear for beautiful people to make the world better.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
I became a winner at math olimped at school. I graduated from high school with excellent results. I entered Technological University on a grant and participated in the contest "Miss University 2006" and won. At the present moment I am working as a model in my country. I have also learned to cook well.


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
After the region contest, "Miss Almaty", I was injured in an accident. I thought that my body and face would be ugly as I was all scratched and had abrsions. Thanks to doctors and especially my parents prayers, I'm okay now. It was a hard psychological period for me, but I understand I must appreciate every moment of my life and everything in my power to reach my goals. It helps me to win in all aspects. In my nation, number 7 is a happy number. I have 7 birthmarks on my shoulder in the shape of a cirle, so I think this number helps me, and will bring me good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts