Sun Lee - Miss Korea

Sun Lee

 


Age: 25
Height: 5'7"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I enjoy listening to music, watching movies, skiing, knitting, and talking with firends. I also enjoy traveling and having traveled in Asia, North America, and Europe.


What is your career ambition?
I aspire to become a trend-setting fashion designer.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
I was recently selected as one of the finalists in a fashion design competition at Parsons School for a prominent fashion brand in the US.


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
I am the first Miss Korea to have officially visited North Korea. The relationship between North and South Korea is one of the most dangerous and complicated in the world, and in line with efforts to create closer ties between the South and North Koreas on an economic level, the South and North have created a free-trade zone in North Korea, and I have been selected as representative of this newly established economic zone. I also recently visited the site of PUST (Pyongyang University of Science and Technology) After 9/11 when over 3,000 people died in the World Trade Center in New York, the World Trade Center Association began an effort related to Peace & Security. I was appointed as a Peace Ambassador by World Trade Centers Association to contribute and promote peace and stability through trade in a pro-bono, voluntary capacity to generate good will and harmony internationally throughout the 91 nations who host 314 World Trade Centers with 750,000 companies and to support the establishment of peace programs in challenging regions where peace and stability are most needed. I was also made a WPI Peace Ambassador by the Wholistic Peace Institute's Nobel Peace Laureate Center in Portland, Oregon. The WPI works with Nobel Peace Laureates, our world's greatest living world peacemakers. They have invited me to give talks at their international conferences and forums on world peace. I am also a representative of the Yeosu International EXPO, which will be held in the beautiful coastal city of Yeosu, Korea in 2012. The EXPO 2012 will provide a venue for Korea and the participating countries from around the globe to showcase various cutting-edge technologies. It will also provide a new model for international exhibitions in the 21st century. Finally, I have been endorsed by a prominent Korean cosmetics company, LG H&H, and its affiliate brand, "By Terry", which is a new luxury cosmetics line, imported from France.


What do you want the judges to know about you?
I would like the judges to know that 1) I am not afraid of new challenges; 2) I value responsibility; and 3) I am confident yet modest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts