Amanda Ole Sulul - Miss Tanzania

Amanda Ole Sulul


Age: 20
Height: 5'6"
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I love dancing, singing, interacting with different people, sharing ideas, going out traveling, reading and most of all watching movies.

 
What is your career ambition?
To become an actress and a role model for other young women.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
Completing my computer engineering certificate.

 
What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
I learned how to build a maasai hut from cow dung when we went to visit my grandfather in the village and I helped to thatch his hut, which is a form of repair. This work is done by maasai women only.


What do you want the judges to know about you?
I want them to know how difficult it is to reconcile two worlds in me; the traditional and modern worlds. It's really hard to convince my people that a maasai woman can stand out and make a change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts