Amanda Ammann - Miss Switzerland

Amanda Ammann


Age: 21
Height: 5'6"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
My interests are sports, especially snowboarding, tennis and inline skating. Now I often go to the gym to workout. At home I spend a lot of time reading books, fiction and non fiction, and I enjoy drawing. Besides, I like going out with my friends for shopping, dancing and having fun.

 
What is your career ambition?
I'm studying International Affairs at the University of Geneva. After graduating, I would like to work for the Swiss Government in foreign affairs, the UN Organization or for a NGO like the Red Cross or development aid.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
After graduating from high school I left home for 5 months. First I worked in Madrid for 3 months and I had to organize all by myself: the job, the flat and the immigration. After my stay in Madrid I traveled, without a guide or set program, in Cuba for about 2 months. I was there with a backpack and traveled to areas where no tourist were. This was the first time I was on my own.


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
As a student of International Affairs the title of Miss Universe would be a great possibility to work with NGO's and other international partners. Every single experience would be an enrichment to a person who would like to work internationally. For me, the most important thing is to connect people.


What do you want the judges to know about you?
I'm interested in sports as well as in fashion, politics, cultures and art. With my cultural background (I'm half Swiss and half Czech) I learned early on the importance of mutual understanding of cultures. Thats why I began early to study languages and went to the University of Geneva, where I only have classes in French and English.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts