Aruni Rajapaksha - Miss Sri Lanka

Aruni Rajapaksha

 


Age: 24
Height: 5'7"
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
Cultural dancing (Traditional kandyan dancing).


What is your career ambition?
I have been working as a full time fashion model and have used that experience to achieve my success in the Miss Sri Lanka pageant. I will use this opportunity to better my skills and someday I hope to enter the international fashion scene. To enhance this, I intend to begin a course in hair and make up design in the near future.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
Being a part of a team through my school, which handled a drug prevention campaign in 2001. We were successful in winning a medal as the most outstanding team.


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
I was crowned Queen of the Hill capital in 2004. I also won another beauty contest held locally in 2005. This gave me the confidence to participate in the Miss Sri Lanka for Miss Universe pageant.


What do you want the judges to know about you?
To let them know that I would prefer to have an interpreter. I do understand English, but am more fluent in my native language.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is Dark Beauty. Really she is beautiful.

Post a Comment

Related Posts