Claudia Moro - Miss Spain

Claudia Moro

 


Age: 22
Height:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I love to practice sports, especially dancing. I love traveling all over the world and discovering new cultures. I also like meeting new people and studying law.


What is your career ambition?
I want to be a lawyer, and I am a Law and Economy student.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
I am very proud of many things, and one of the most important things is to have the best family I could have had, because they love me and they give me their support in everything I need.


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
People who know me describe me as a natural and happy girl, independent and someone who loves traveling and learning new things.


What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
That I am very happy and very proud of being one of the contestants of Miss Universe, and I want to do my best because it is a unique opportunity in my life to learn new things, to know different people and, why not, to win Miss Universe 2008 Pageant.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to my father who stated to me on the topic of this webpage, this weblog is truly awesome.


Check out my site; acoustic guitar chord

Post a Comment

Related Posts