Tansey Coetzee - Miss South Africa

Tansey Coetzee

 


Age: 23
Height: 5'10"
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I enjoy spending time with charity organization and introducing my friends and family to these organizations. I am interested in traveling the world and would love to be given the opportunity to learn and experience various cultures and traditions. I enjoy going on safaris, bunjee jumping, sky diving, white river rafting and my beautiful country offers all of the above.


What is your career ambition?
I want to complete a degree in branding, then launch my own fashion label. After launching my fashion label, I want to open a modeling school with an events side to it. My passion is to open a dance school for disadvantaged children.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
Being from a coloured community people do not expect you to succeed, or accomplish anything. I believe I have shown them that it can be done and that you should be proud of your roots and background.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts