Anamarija Avbelj - Miss Slovenia

Anamarija Avbelj


Age: 20
Height: 5'10"
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I am especially interested in music. I play transverse flute, synthesizer and a little bit of upright piano. I also sing in a choir. I enjoy working as a model.


What is your career ambition?
To win Miss Universe and finish my education. To get a job where there would be team players and that we all would respect each other. And in time, I would love to have my own family.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
I am proud that I have successfully graduated from high school and that I have passed my driving license on the first try.


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
The night before our national finals, I dreamed that I had won the Miss Universe Slovenia pageant. And than it came true.


What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I really enjoy working with people, on a team. I am a very energetic person and I need to be in an environment where there is always something going on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts