Athina James – Miss Antigua & Barbuda

Athina James


Age: 18
Height: 5'11"
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I have always been interested in cooking, meeting new people of different cultures, sight seeing, wild animals and playing with young children. The things I enjoy most are modeling and spending time with my fourteen year old sister who is my best friend.


What is your career ambition?
I would like to acquire a job in the Business Management field. I would also like to become an International Super Model.

 
What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
Apart from my academic achievements, which takes priority in all my endeavors, being given the opportunity to model for one of the leading fashion designers in the Caribbean follows closely behind.

 
What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
I have recently developed an interest in the different types of snakes located around the world. What do you want the judges to know about you? I am a very lovable and fun person to be around. I love to laugh and spend time with my family and friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts