Matilda Mcini - Miss Albania

Matilda Mcini


Age: 19
Height: 5'10"
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Hazel

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
In my spare time I like doing sports. Especially playing basketball and sometimes swimming. I also like reading. My favorite writer is Stefan Cvaig.


What is your career ambition?
Managing my own business, which has to be related somehow with modeling.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
Being the team leader of the professional basketball team "Tirana", when i was only sixteen years old. It was very challenging.

 
What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
I am delighted to admit that this is my very first amazing and unique experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts