Lesliana Pereira - Miss Angola

Lesliana Pereira


Age: 20
Height:
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I enjoy working in publicity and show business production as well as being with my friends.

What is your career ambition?
To become a lawyer and then a jugde to then help the development of my home country.

What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
Angola is growing and fighting the HIV/AIDS cause. I'm proud to help with my image towards this cause by traveling all over my country, visiting hospitals and people who really need treatment and attention.


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
I was in an airplane crash, escaping from an invasion in my city, during the civil war. What do you want the judges to know about you? How I work hard and give my self to my goals and how I love to help and give support to the people in need in my country.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts