Bojana Boric - Miss Serbia

Bojana Boric


Age: 21
Height: 5'10"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
My biggest interests, besides modeling, are traveling and meeting other people from different cultures.


What is your career ambition?
My ambition is to improve myself in everything I am doing. Also I would like to have one day, my own family and kids, to be a good mother and successful business women. I would like to have my own agency for organizing weddings.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
My proudest personal accomplishment is that I achieved my own independence, so now I'm in a position to help my parents.


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
I am a really good cook. I enjoy cooking for my family and my good friends. Also I like extreme sports, challenges and I am always ready to take risks.


What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I'm a very positive person. I like to travel because this is the best way to discover other cultures and religions. Also, I'm very good at modeling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts