Shenise Wong - Miss Singapore

Shenise Wong


Age: 26
Height: 5'8"
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
Playing a game of scrabble has always been my favourite pastime as it challenges my problem-solving skills and intellect. I also enjoy whipping out new dishes that tantalize the taste buds of my family and friends.


What is your career ambition?
I have always dreamed about being an entrepreneur; spearheading a unique business venture that promotes healthy living by inspiring people to eat wisely and exercise regularly.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
Completing the Singapore Half Marathon (more than 10 Km) in 4.5 hrs


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
Being the first Singaporean to have won and represented her country in both Miss World and Miss Universe is my greatest achievement.


What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
Just two words: Sincerity and Humility. Sincerity because it is the only way to the human heart, humility because it is the key to continual growth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts