Carolina Dementiev - Miss Panama

Carolina Dementiev


Age: 19
Height: 5'9"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
All outdoor sports; I'm an athlete.


What is your career ambition?
I own a small real estate business which I'd love to see grow, while promoting Panama's excellent geographical location.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
That would be when I won the Silver Medal in a Regional Swimming competition, representing Panama.


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
I've always liked working with children, teaching and coaching them in modeling class. I didn't expect it to be of great importance until a 6 year old girl told me that she wanted to be like me.


What do you want the judges to know about you?
I would like for the judges to know that I have a great sense of responsibility, hold high levels of discipline and that I am willing to always go the extra-mile to achieve my goals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts