Giannina Ruffineklli - Miss Paraguay

Giannina Ruffineklli

 


Age: 22
Height: 5'7"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
What I enjoy doing the most is designing and making dresses.


What is your career ambition?
To finish my Psychology studies, in which I am currently completing my second year. Also, I would like to have my own Clinic after specializing in Forensic Psychology Services in order to help all the marginalized people of my society who need professional assistance. Through the beauty title I hold right now I would like to work with those foundations assisting children with AIDS’s and Cancer.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
My proudest personal accomplishment is to have achieved all my personal goals by my own efforts, sacrifices and practicing all the good moral values learned from my parents and my sister.


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
Something unique that has happened to me was being elected as a beauty Queen in my own city “Miss Luque” and to have consequently represented my community during all the year 2001.

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
What I want the judges know about me is that I’m a simple and humble person, dedicated to my family and friends, affable and with a strong personality that make me appear as a charismatic person to the others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts