Dasa Zivkovic - Miss Montenegro

Dasa Zivkovic

 


Age: 19
Height: 5'10"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
My biggest interests are in what I'm studying and that is psychology. I'm enjoining reading the scientific books, especially in parapsychology. This science is so interesting because it is the study of abnormal phenomenon from non-explored aspects of the human brain. Also, I'm enjoying massage, singing and listening to oriental music.

 
What is your career ambition?
I have many ambitions in my life. First is my education, than my desire to become a successful psychologist. Also, I would like to become a professional parapsychologist because this field is not developed in my country at all.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
My proudest personal accomplishments are my education, my humanitarian work and my personal achievements. One of my achievements was winning first prize in a state recitation competition when I was only 8 years old.


What do you want the judges to know about you?
I'm a very positive person and full of energy. My best qualities are my education, strong personality and charisma. I like to travel because this is the best way to discover other cultures and religions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts