Dayana Mendoza - Miss Vietnam

Dayana Mendoza


Age: 20
Height: 5'7"
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I enjoy listening to music and singing. I have my own CD out in Vietnam, titled, "Thuy Lam". I also enjoy swimming and traveling.


What is your career ambition?
Besides singing, I would like to be a successful business woman in music production.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
I am very proud of my accomplishments in being a professional singer, finishing my second year at the Culture and Performing Arts school in Ho Chi Minh. I am the first representative of Vietnam in the Miss Universe pageant.


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
I have starred in three Vietnamese films within the last two years. What do you want the judges to know about you? I admire my mother very much and because of my admiration for her, I wanted to enter this pageant, not for the competition, but to represent Vietnam and let the world know about our culture, our people and especially the Vietnamese woman. We can carry out our traditional roles as good mothers and wives and can still perform on a professional level.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts