Dimitra Sergiou - Miss Cyprus

Dimitra Sergiou


Age: 23
Height: 5'11"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I like to play piano and listen to my favorite songs. Also, I like to go to the cinema, but my favorite hobby is to dance, which I studied at a professional school of dance, in Athens, Greece. Also, I enjoy gymnastics, which used to be a part of my daily life; I trained for 15 years.


What is your career ambition?
My aim and my ambitions for the next few years is modeling and also a career in helping children with special needs, which is also what I have been studying.

 
What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
I received a Gold metal in Rhythmic Gymnastics in 1998, in China World Championship. 6th place in Moscow in 1998 at the Olympic Youth Games. I am very proud of my participation in many European and World Championships as an athlete of R.G.

 
What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
Winning the "Miss Cyprus" Competition and representing my county in the Miss Universe Competition. Although I won the competition in my country, I continue to be myself; I am as I was before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts