Snjezana Loncarevic - Miss Croatia

Snjezana Loncarevic


Age: 24
Height: 5'9"
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I like filming commercials, ice-skating, roller blading, exercising, dancing, singing, but most of all I like acting in a TV series.


What is your career ambition?
I would like to be a successful actress.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
My proudest personal accomplishment was completing my first degree from college.


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
Becoming Miss Universe Croatia and having the opportunity to be one of the delegates in Vietnam at the Miss Universe 2008 pageant is one of the biggest challenges in my life.


What do you want the judges to know about you?
Since I became Miss Universe Croatia, I learned that I can only succeed if I work hard, if I am disciplined, humble, optimistic and grateful for everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts