Maria Teresa Rodriguez - Miss Costa Rica

Maria Teresa Rodriguez


Age: 22
Height: 5'10"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
My interest at this moment is to become Miss Universe 2008. And most of all, I love to spend time with my family, working out, going to the beach, the mountains, horseback riding, reading a good book, watching a good movie, listening to music, dancing, singing and spending time with my friends.

 
What is your career ambition?
To create my own advertising agency. Also to own a sletic center and spa and also an animal shelter.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
Representing my country in four other pageants such as Miss Teen Costa Rica 2003, Miss Dream Girl of the year 2003 Las Vegas Miss Teen International 2003 Ecuador, Miss Pacifico 2007 Mexico, and Miss Costa Rica 2008. Winning these five pageants is my proudest personal accomplishment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts