Domenica Saporitti - Miss Ecuador

Domenica Saporitti


Age: 20
Height: 5'7"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I am interested in helping people. I want to be recognized for the good things I do for others. I like to be with my family, and spend time with my friends. I enjoy playing and watching soccer, and going to the stadium.


What is your career ambition?
To keep studying and working in journalism, focusing in sports and daily news. Also, I like public relations.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
I am proud of myself, because I had to struggle since I was a little girl to get what I wanted and I have done things on my own for the well being of my family.


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
I am Miss Ecuador, that is a special and unique experience which gave me the opportunity to represent Ecuador in Miss Universe. Also, I consider myself a very mature woman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts