Julia Kovaljova - Miss Estonia

Julia Kovaljova

 


Age: 22
Height: 5'10"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
Photography, fashion (sometimes I work as a photo assistant and I help with styling different photo sessions), drama, and mountain skiing.
What is your career ambition?
I was born in a small country and I am used to achieving success by myself. My career ambition is to become a self-made woman and be an example for other people.
What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
I am a founder of the charity foundation "Wide Look Foundation". The mission of the organisation is to provide the elderly, the disabled, children’s homes and poor families with TV sets, radios computers and Internet. All this can help them not feel cut off from the modern world.
What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
Once I was in a real sea passage and I was standing at the wheel of the freight ship. I was ten years old. At that moment I understood I was the "captain of the ship" and I had a great power and responsibility in my hands. From that moment I realized that I am the "captain" of my own life, with power, responsibility and an ocean of possibilities.
What do you want the judges to know about you?
I am interested in Socionics - a theory of personality and interpersonal interaction. It is enough for me to communicate with a person for about half an hour to draw his psychological portrait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts