Rebeca Moreno - Miss El Salvador

Rebeca Moreno

 


Age: 22
Height: 5'3"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I love to dance, watch movies, and spend quality time with family and friends.

 
What is your career ambition?
To work with children to make a difference in their lives, since they are the future of the world.

 
What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
Being part of CISV, where I get to learn about other cultures and teach them about my own.


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
Three days before my 15th birthday, there was an earthquake in El Salvador. I got the chance to help those who suffered and lost their homes and most of their belongings. Even the day of my birthday I spent preparing packages for those in need.


What do you want the judges to know about you?
That they can learn about my personality; that I am a humble, charitable, happy, and a fun person. I love to travel and learn about other cultures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts