Katherine David - Miss Bolivia

Katherine David


Age: 19
Height: 5'8"
Hair Color: DARK Brown
Eye Color: Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I enjoy the simple and little things in life. For instance, I like playing basketball with my friends. I enjoy going to the countryside because I like to see the blue sky and the Green of nature. It`s wonderful.


What is your career ambition?
Before anything, I want to form myself as a woman and an individual. Then I would like to learn about life's good and evil because I know it will help me all my life. MISS UNIVERSE is a project I have always dreamed, which I am achieving with much effort and optimism. That’s why it became my biggest ambition at the moment.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
Having done the military service in my country. I learned discipline, moral and civic values, team work, etc. Overall I learned patriotism and also to love and respect my country more.


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
On one occasion, when nobody knew what to do, in a compulsive and sudden action, I saved my father`s life.


What do you want the judges to know about you?
I am a young, simple girl who is in search of a dream. I would love to give the hard working and sacrificing people of Bolivia, the joy of having their first Miss Universe. I am very proud of my heritage and my country’s culture. Therefore, given I am honoured with the title, I would like to show the world how wonderful and beautiful my country is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts