Natalia Anderle - Miss Brazil

Natalia Anderle


Age: 23
Height: 5'8"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I studied cosmetology and worked at a health and beauty clinic, so I want to be a doctor and specialize in plastic surgery. I'm also learning English. However, it may sound cliche, but in fact, my immediate interest is to become the next Miss Universe.


What is your career ambition?
Definitely, my career ambition is to become a well known plastic surgeon.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
I'm very proud of my family for our union and also the support of one another.


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
Actually, my job as a maid lasted for only one month and the reason for that was to help my family, then I got a job as a receptionist and later as a secretary. Now I've taken a course in cosmetology and started working at a health and beauty clinic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts