Samantha Tajik - Miss Canada

Samantha Tajik


Age: 26
Height: 5'10"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I enjoy traveling, skating, keeping active, spending time with my puppies and dancing, but above all else, I enjoy making a difference in the lives of others. When I go to bed at the end of a day and can say that I have helped at least one person, than I've had a good day!


What is your career ambition?
My career ambition is to have my own business in the entertainment field. It is both my choices and my strive to achieve that will take me there. From helping out backstage at a Runway show, to being the center of attention, everything I do will help me explore and get me closer to my aspiration. With strict discipline and thoroughly taking each step towards my goal, one day my perseverance will be rewarded.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
Breaking down stereotypes and embracing changes in society is what fuels new ideas in progress. My ambition for modeling was blatant to my surroundings, and my deep desire was strong enough to break down any misconceived ideas. Therefore, my proudest accomplishment would be achieving that degree of positive attitude that helps me get through anything in life.


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
As Miss Universe Canada, I’ve had the opportunity to fulfill one of my deepest dreams – making a difference in the lives of others, especially through my work with S.O.S. Children’s Villages and the American-Nicaraguan Foundation. Words could never accurately describe what I feel inside, and it has truly been more fulfilling than I could have ever imagined. I will forever be grateful for these experiences, and I know this is something I will continue for the rest of my life.


What do you want the judges to know about you?
I believe that everyone is blessed with life and we should not take things for granted. But instead, savor the moments, and use our advantages to help others with disadvantages. I would like the judges to know that if I am chosen as Miss Universe 2008, I would be totally committed to the job and the organization behind it. I thrive on challenge and set very high standards for myself; and possess an intense desire to do my best in anything I get involved with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts