Levy Li Su Lin - Miss Malaysia

Levy Li Su Lin


Age: 20
Height: 5'7"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I have interest in any sort of challenging outdoor activity, especially any related to nature exploration such as jungle trekking, rock climbing, snorkeling and diving. I also enjoy playing basketball, table soccer, participating in marathons, reading online journals and choreographing dance during my leisure time. Last but not least, I have a huge passion for photography and learning different languages and cultures, which became my main motivation to pursue my degree in Mass Communication and take Broadcasting as my degree major.


What is your career ambition?
TV host, film director and a successful entrepreneur.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
My proudest personal accomplishment by far is being the owner of an online fashion business, www.ststerlyvintage.com which was personally set up and handled since late last year. It focuses on the latest trendy clothing targeting female buyers in the age range of 18 - 26 years old. On a bright note, the business has not met its' loss and has been gaining profit up until today. Fingers crossed that the business will expand and this would be the stepping stone to my dream of having my own fashion line.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts