Olivia Carey - Miss Mauritius

Olivia Carey


Age: 19
Height: 5'7"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I like taking care of homeless people with my grand mother. I also like traveling all around the world to discover new countries and the civilisation of people living there. I like to take care of animals.


What is your career ambition?
My career ambition is to one day open my own restaurant and to be the one who manages it by myself.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
My proudest personal accomplishment is to receive my last school certificate.


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
I used to be a tomboy. Thanks to the contest I'm more feminine, self confident, mature, and open minded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts