Madina Taher - Miss Germany

Madina Taher

 


Age: 21
Height: 5'8"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
Spending time with my dear family and friends, as well as enjoying music and art! I also love spending time with my little dog!


What is your career ambition?
To be Miss Universe, of course, and to run my own agency for graphics after!


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
The way I have chosen to live my life and staying a good person; good at heart and a strong will to achieve all my goals in life!


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
The birth of a child, which is something phenomenal and amazing, it takes your breath away, in 2 meanings!


What do you want the judges to know about you?
Actually, I am an ordinary girl, with common dreams and wishes, who has luck and blessings from god, who always supported me in any aspect. I see myself as privileged to somehow have the chance to achieve something in a country I was a stranger to. My migrant background is what pushes me to continue to fight and realize a dream and to keep the chance of making this dream a reality! And to become the best friend to a nation to which I was once a stranger!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts