Maria Sten Knudsen - Miss Denmark

Maria Sten Knudsen


Age: 18
Height: 5'11"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
Dancing, singing, spending time with my family and friends


What is your career ambition?
I wish to make a career in the field of performance (dance, drama and music) while maintaining an open and generous mind that allows innovative thinking in a tough business.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
My proudest personal accomplishment has been to obtain my high school diploma with a great GPA through the most difficult time of my life, and following, going to New York to study dance and embark on a career in performance by the age of 18.


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
When you see me, you see a small part of what I have been through, where I am now and what I am going to be. Know that it is the tip of an iceberg.


What do you want the judges to know about you?
I want the judges to see my personality because it defines my way of life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts