Putri Raemawasti - Miss Indonesia

Putri Raemawasti


Age: 21
Height: 5'7"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I like Javanese traditional dances and doing social works. Particularly in distributing goods collected by my church for the poor and the disables; which I do it on regular basis. I enjoy doing it the most.


What is your career ambition?
To be an entrepreneur, open a restaurant serving Indonesian traditional cuisines,open a dancing institute and fashion gallery for the Indonesian youth. In doing so, I could participate actively in the preservation and development of my national culture.But my special ambition is working for the poor, for the less fortunate and abandoned children.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
My proudest personal accomplishment is that after winning the totle of Miss Blitar in the pageant contest held in my home town Blitar,I won the Title as Miss East Java in the beauty pageant contest for the provincial level in Surabaya.Representing East Java Province I was sent for the beauty pageant contest for national level in Jakarta. They were 36 contestants representing our 33 provinces,which I won too. From that experience ,I learned that only courage could turn challenge into opportunity and ideas into reality.


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
During the end of the fasting month or Lebaran, it was difficult to get a ticket traveling from my hometown to Jakarta. We could only find just one seat from any travel agent in Blitar. Suddenly my father had the idea to call directly to the airport seeking help, and surely the answer was, "Sir, we are sorry that there is no seat available". Then my father said, "I need one ticket for Putri Raemawasti." They said, "Oh! That's Miss Indonesia!" And they gave us a seat.


What do you want the judges to know about you?
I have a clear destination in my life, I always take priorities among alternatives & try to balance every aspect of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts