Lynn Kelly - Miss Ireland

Lynn Kelly

 


Age: 20
Height: 5'8"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I love Irish Culture and everything my country represents. I am passionate about dancing; I am a professionally trained Irish dancer and I have danced for my country all over the world. I also love fashion and I love to design and make my own clothes when I have the time. I also enjoy debating and I have been elected to be the voice of the young Ireland at a couple of government debates.


What is your career ambition?
Long term I see myself working as a Lawyer; law is an area I am very interested in and it's something I will definitely do in the future.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
I have won numerous championship trophies in national Irish dancing competitions. I danced for the European Parliament and it was a huge honour.


What do you want the judges to know about you?
That I am genuine, hardworking, dedicated, Kind, caring and honest -hopefully they will be able to know these things from meeting me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts