Shunit Faragi - Miss Israel

Shunit Faragi

 


Age: 21
Height: 5'8"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I have many interests, but my greatest interest is dancing. For more then ten years I studied modern and classic dancing. I also love the sea-shore, so I spent a lot of time with my family enjoying the water and the sun.


What is your career ambition?
I have achieved high grades in mathematics and therefore I plan to study accountancy next year.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
I am very proud for serving my country for two years in the military service, in the human resources office. I have learned a lot during my service.


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
I am very excited and it is a great honor for me to be chosen to participate in the Miss Universe Pageant and to represent my country, and I will try my best to do it in the most successful way that I can.


What do you want the judges to know about you?
In Miss Israel Pageant I was awarded first place not only by judges but also by Israeli public. For me it is really a great compliment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts