Samantha Powell - Miss New Zealand

Samantha Powell


Age: 21
Height: 5'10"
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Hazel

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
Cooking, dancing, traveling, recreational sports and painting. I most enjoy meeting new people, helping others, living life to the fullest and spending quality time with friends and family.


What is your career ambition?
To forever be successful in business. I wish to utilise my title as Miss NZ in conjunction with my proven knowledge and skills within the banking industry, to create a new role within ASB Bank where I can visit schools throughout the country educating children on the importance of saving and preparing for their futures.


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
Purchasing my own property at age 20 here in Wellington, New Zealand.


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
I achieved one of my life goals at 17 years old, saving enough funds by myself to travel for 8 months to many different places around the world: Asia, Europe and the USA. This was achieved by hard work and determination to experience different countries, cultures and to see what each one has to offer.


What do you want the judges to know about you?
I am open minded, level headed, compassionate, hardworking, down to earth and always willing to lend a helping hand. What you see is what you get. I'm real.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts