Thelma Rodriguez - Miss Nicaragua

Thelma Rodriguez

 


Age: 19
Height: 5'9"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I have a variety of interests in my life. Since I was a child, I've enjoyed poetry and my main interest at this moment is to finish my career in the Tourism Business Administration, developing the labor fields and promoting programs that reflect my ideas in how to increase tourism to Nicaragua, strengthening institutions and laws for investment. On the other side, I enjoy artistic expressions, such as dance, poetry, acting and enjoy being active in my classes and participating in cultural events.


What is your career ambition?
My career ambition is to open my own Tourism Company where I'd lead a team of professionals in the industry to create jobs, while promoting sustainable tourism in the region. I believe that we all in Central American have the resources to get our people involved in building over there respectful form of life in rural areas


What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
One of my proudest accomplishments is to have been accepted at the Nicaraguan National University, as the spaces are very limited and in order to be selected you must have very high marks.


What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
I am fascinated by Volcanoes and I have visited many of them in my home land. I have learned to appreciate their beauty to the point that I have jumped into the volcanoes and have experienced rushes of adrenaline as I appreciate its unique splendor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts