Itseng Kgomotso - Miss Botswana

|

Itseng Kgomotso


My name is Itseng Kgomotso. I spent the first 6 years of my life in the Ngwaketse region of Botswana, then moved with my family to Harare, Zimbabwe, where I completed 6 years of elementary at the international school, before moving back to Botswana.

Currently I am enrolled at the University of Botswana in Gaborone, studying for a Degree in Arts, my specialities being Political Science and Public Administration, my ambition is to follow in my fathers footsteps and become a Diplomat in the foreign service.

Leisure interests include: badminton; aerobics; playing the Setinkana (thumb piano; listening to soft rock or pop music; on weekends I like to help my mother cook our favourite meal ‘Phaletshe & morogo wa dinas, a simple but delicious local dish. I am also very proud to have been selected to be ‘Ambassador to the Overseas Chinese Overland Challenge’ when they were campaigning for the 2008 Olympics in Botswana.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts