Katherine Medina Montoya - Miss Colombia

|

Katherine Medina Montoya


world class roller skaters!

At grade 11 I was the best student in my school and am now in my 4th semester at University studying Public Accounting, I also help out with the accounts in my fathers company, My ambition is to have my own cosmetic business. looking after my pet dogs (one Pekinese and one Labrador). Favourite food is Chinese.

Who do you admire most in the world?
I admire Bill Gates because he is a great business man, a triumphant and he made it possible for new generations and facilitated their access to work and education with the creation of windows.

What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
When I was fifteen, I fell off a motorcycle, and I was unconcient for about 1 month including the day of my 15th bir

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts