Maria Solis - Miss Costa Rica

|

Maria Solis


My name is Maria Solis. I grew up in Naranjo a little town in San Juan, Costa Rica, with an ancient heritage, many National Museums, Parks and Biological Reserves that have a 3% of the Biodiversity of the world. It also has many beautiful beaches, lakes, rivers, mountains and volcano’s.

I specialized in English at High School and graduated in conversational English. I am now at university studying for a degree in English, after which I intend to take a degree in International Business.

My leisure interests include: watching TV with my family and friends; listening to classical music; reading and dancing. Sporting interests are: volleyball and running. I enjoy all healthy food but my favorite is my mothers “special Chicken Pie”. I have taken various temporary jobs during my vacations, the most unusual was coffee picking.

My favorite motto is “If the entire world could get together we would achieve wonderful things… together everything is possible”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts