Natalie Olivia GRIFFITH - Miss Barbados

|

Natalie Olivia GRIFFITH


My name is Natalie Olivia Griffith. I was born in Scarborough, Ontario, Canada, resided for a short time in New York, Toronto and then moved to Checker Hall, a small northern community in St Lucy, Barbados. Entering University at the age of 16 to pursue a Bachelor’s in Psychology with Management, my aim is to achieve my Master’s in International Business before the age of 23.

Future ambition is to own my own company working in the field of Marketing with specialization in Branding and Public Relations.

Sporting and leisure interests are: singing; playing piano; swimming;

I also have 3 small dogs named: Blackface, Lucky and Pooberts. I have had many summer jobs, but the most unusual job was when I worked for my dad as a secretary, this taught me the importance of separating business from my personal life.

My motto is “Believe and You can achieve”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts