Tinnyse Jamel Johnson - Miss Bahamas

|

Tinnyse Jamel Johnson


My name is Tinnyse Jamel Johnson. I grew up in Nassau. The Bahamas are made up of 700 islands and cays and has the worlds 3rd longest barrier reef, so it’s a divers haven.

I am a student with an Associates Degree, and am currently in pursuit of a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration. My ambition is to own a conglomerate of business geared towards motivational products and services. Favourite food is the local speciality of Tamarind Sauce. Having had quite a few jobs from jewellery sales rep to real estate agent, I have had the opportunity to meet a number of interesting people.

Skills: Sports and leisure interests are: swimming; running; kayaking; Pilates; reading; listening to music; singing; interpretive dance; I am a gourmet cook (speciality – pastries); and am also learning Spanish.

Personal motto is “Time doesn’t linger nor does it yield for anyone. Tomorrow isn’t guaranteed and yesterday is gone, so all we have is today. We should use it wisely and live each day as if it was our last”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts